inactive

Brenda S Buis DO Patient Reviews

• General Practice Mogadore, OH

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Buis is a very pleasant doctor to go to. With a great bedside manor about. She is always a great listen to any and all problems you bring to her. I live in Ravenna and travel to Mogadora for every visit and even travel from Twinsburg where I work on a occasion to see her, and the office hours are really great too. I've only ever had one problem at the office my last visit I waited over an hour but was not her fault, the girls forgot about me I was told. so it was a very long visit, everything at all previous visits were great. I will continue to she her as long as needed.

June 11th, 2015
Horrible Experience
I went for anxiety issues and was sent to have various tests to rule out other medical conditions. When the office called to tell me the results were normal, they asked if I needed anything else. Well yes! I'd like to have the original reason for coming there addressed! I shouldn't think taking the time to thoroughly read my chart is asking for too much. Incompetence at it's finest! Now the office keeps calling me with moronic questions that I've already answered and I still don't have a resolution for my issue.

April 26th, 2015
After this last visit with Dr. Buis I had to comment. I was so disappointed with this office visit that I will be searching for a new physician! My total wait time before being called back was 1.5hrs. ( This would have been longer but 2 other people walked out ahead of me.) After the nurse goes thru her routine I wait another 15 minutes and finally the doctor shows up. She looks in my ears, nose and throat and asks me what pharmacy I use. She hands me a piece of paper and tells me to go to the check out desk. I look at this blank piece of paper and ask the girl at the desk why isn't there a diagnosis on it. I asked her to get on her little computer and tell me whats wrong with me. She replies that the doctor isn't finished with the report but I could call back tomorrow and find out!!!! I laughed at her and walked out. HORRIBLE OFFICE , HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!! I'm ashamed to admit it, but this wasn't the first rotten experience there.....but it will be my last.

March 5th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. McCluskey's for over 30 years. After last evening's apt with Dr. Buis, I am forever leaving. I have been considering this for some time, mostly due to the staff. Worst medical staff I have ever in my life dealt with. And this old bat was just mean and hateful. No compassion. The bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

October 8th, 2013
Done!
I saw the 3.5 stars and I couldn't let this one go without comment. Whether you blame the staff or her they are terrible! She is kind and personable but setting up test, correct perscriptions and even correct diagnosis, it is totally unacceptable. She perscribed me a no longer available drug....I called her office 3 or 4 times....the pharmacy called her office a couple of times and NEVER....NEVER was another drug called in. Shame on me for tolerating incidences like this more than once!

October 19th, 2012
Doesn't care if you'd like to lose a few pounds, instead she could ask you to speak to a dietician, talk about stress, age factor & excercise. Non the the doctors I have seen at this office offer any advice.

April 21st, 2011
Great doctor if you don't mind the wait
I love Dr. Buis but the wait times of up to 45 minutes after your scheduled appointment is not acceptable. The office really needs to work on their scheduling procedures as this happens almost every visit.