A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda LaTowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda LaTowsky, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. LaTowsky graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. LaTowsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda LaTowsky MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda LaTowsky practice?
- Dr. Brenda LaTowsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brenda LaTowsky practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.