A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Cacucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Cacucci is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cacucci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cacucci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Cacucci, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacucci graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cacucci has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda M Cacucci MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Cacucci practice?
- Dr. Brenda Cacucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Cacucci practices Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.