A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Cacucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Cacucci is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Cacucci, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacucci graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cacucci has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cacucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Cacucci practice?
Dr. Brenda Cacucci practices Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.