A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Corrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corrigan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Corrigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Corrigan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Elizabeth Corrigan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda E. Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Brenda Corrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Corrigan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.