A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Corrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corrigan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Corrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Corrigan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Corrigan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Elizabeth Corrigan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda E. Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Brenda Corrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Corrigan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.