A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Rogers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Episcopal Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Donaldson Rogers MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda D. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Brenda Rogers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Rogers practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.