A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda D. Rogers practice?
Dr. Brenda Rogers practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.