A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Davies-Wait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Davies-Wait is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Davies-Wait, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies-Wait graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davies-Wait has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda J Davies-Wait DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Davies-Wait practice?
- Dr. Brenda Davies-Wait has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Davies-Wait practices Internal Medicine near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists.