A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Dawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Dawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Dawley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawley graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dawley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Mitchell Dawley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Dawley practice?
- Dr. Brenda Dawley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Dawley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant, WV.
See Huntington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.