Dr. Brenda Dintiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Dintiman?

January 18th, 2015

Only one complaint

I was referred to Dr Dintiman by my internist for treatment of actinic keratosis. My only complaint, and I have this complaint about most physicians, is overbooking. Unless you get the very first appointment of the day, she's going to be running late. Professionally and personally, however, she's great.

October 11th, 2012

Caring dermatologist

Received botox injections from Dr. Dintiman and never had any issues. I went to a plastic surgeon recommended by a friend and he injected me with Dysport. First couple of times were fine; but the last time was a nightmare. I had the most horrible reaction, pain, swelling and paralysis of the right side of my face. An allergist told me that it wasn't an allergic reaction; but it was probably caused by improper mixing of the Dysport (done by the plastic surgeon) and/or improper injections technique. Dr. Dintiman came up with the same conclusion; but still cautiously used a very small amount to make sure that I did not react to Botox (I will never use Dysport again). No reaction or pain. I will continue to see Dr. Dintiman. She is a professional.

April 10th, 2012

Total professional

January 17th, 2012

Very Pleased with Skin Results

I'm amazed at the difference in my skin after only the second Fraxel treatment. I feel like it's taken years of my face. The texture of my skin is smoother. After the first treatment I was little red and swollen, but after the second treatment the improved results were apparent. Thank You Dr. Dintiman!

September 21st, 2011

Horrible doctor

I went to see Dr. Dintimin for a consult for laser treatments. I had to prepay $75 for this appointment. I walked out of there with more confusion and more questions than when I went in. I was also furious at her unwillingness to help.She was uninterested in finding a solution for me and the answer to many of my questions was, "sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't." She never explained what the process would entail, what the machine does, before and after pictures. I had to pull any information out of her as the patient rather than her being forthcoming as the doctor. I pressed her on her what she has seen in patients over the years, other alternative treatments, alternative meds, her THOUGHTS for God's sake and at one point, she was looking so uninterested, she was playing with her pant leg and looking at the floor!! I seriously wondered if she had ever used this procedure before! It felt as if I was talking to someone pretending to be a doctor. It was like 20 questions and then she says to me, "you keep asking me the same questions." Yes - because she wasn't giving me any medical information AT ALL, just "well, it's up to you." I told her that I understood that nothing is 100% guaranteed, but that I needed a little more to go on before spending $1000. It was at that point that she handed me a brochure by the manufacturer of the laser and told me that I had "a lot of reading to do." On my way out, I asked for a refund since this wasn't a consultation, it was a game where I was grasping for straws. She said no, so here I am telling you to save your money. I should have known when they required payment in advance.

December 13th, 2010

Great Doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Brenda Dintiman and the Fair Oaks Skin Care Center. She has taken good care of me and my family for several years.

August 21st, 2010

She saved my life

Dr. Dintiman is the caring and wonderful physician and human being. She saved my life and also helped my child. I will be forever grateful. What a wonderful person and great facility.

March 3rd, 2010

Pick another Dermatologist...

I wish I would have read reviews on Dr. Dintiman before I wasted my time and money. The next appt. and $$ seems to be her motivation which equals a poor Dr. to me. I was very disappointed with the whole experience on both occasions- I should have trusted my gut after the first visit. The staff is so busy that they are rude and abrupt and seem to get away with poor attitudes. The Dr. didn't finish my first appointment and when I went back the second day, she didn't remember me from the day before. A nurse called me with biopsy results that were 'abnormal' but couldn't explain them and when I requested a Dr. or someone who could interpret them to please call me back- I got a return phone call from the office manager who said she spoke to Dr. Dintiman and that I would need to schedule an appointment if I wanted them explained (another co-pay and billed appt.)! I would have spent a significant amount of money there for their cosmetic procedures that they breeze through- but with the lack of service and respect a client deserves, I'll take my business to another dermatologist and practice. I don't doubt the lack of knowledge and skill her years of experience has taught her, but customer care is not one of them. You'll be far better off where they take their oath as a Dr. seriously. I really don't know how the office stays so busy. For a total of 25 minutes for both visits- I spent $430 out of pocket and Lord knows how much they billed my insurance company for- and I can't get Dr. to call me back to explain my abnormal biopsies. Lesson learned!

September 29th, 2017