A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Draper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Draper, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Draper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda McCain Draper MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Draper practice?
- Dr. Brenda Draper has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Draper practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.