A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Ewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Ewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewart
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewart Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewart graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda K Ewart DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda K. Ewart practice?
- Dr. Brenda Ewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Ewart practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.