A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Ewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Ewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewart graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda K. Ewart practice?
Dr. Brenda Ewart practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.