by Kristina B. on Mar 15th, 2014

I think Dr. Ewart is great, she spends a great deal of time with you going over everything. Her staff however could be costing her...They are rude and very unprofessional. I have given up a couple of times and gone elsewhere because of office staff!!!

Good Dr., Horrible Office Management show details Good Dr., Horrible Office Management
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Ewart is great! She has been friendly and courteous, although there is sometimes quite a wait once in the examine room.The office staff however is HORRIBLE! I have been double billed, billed months after and have been treated rudely by the staff.

Compassionate and patient show details Compassionate and patient
by AntoinetteN on Aug 6th, 2011

Dr. Ewart is patient and gentle. I had not been to see a PCP in a few years and was anxious about seeing a new PCP. She met with me explained areas of concern, listened to my concerns and questions then answered questions thoroughly. I left the office at ease and confident I was now seeing the best doctor for me.

Apr 7th, 2011

She takes time with me to explain my condition and how to treat it. She gives good advice and encourgement. Im very happy with Dr. Brenda Ewart.

Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ewart is crass and arrogant. She is the worst doctor I have ever had . Her clinic is the most unprofessional and rude.

Best Doctor Around show details Best Doctor Around
by Completely Satisfied on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Ewart is through in listening to the patient. She will direct you to the proper specialist. Dr. Ewart is top notch. Her concern for her patients is the best.

Poor service from office staff show details Poor service from office staff
by LMM on Nov 19th, 2009

I waited over 35 minutes after my scheduled appointment time only to have one of the office staff tell me that she cannot guarantee me that the office will submit a claim to my insurance, for the services rendered that day, within a week.I think that this is absurd. They have a contract that patients need to fill out to cover themselves, but when a patient wants to make sure that s/he is covered, they won't have it. I think that it should be an office policy, written in the contract, that all insurance claims will be submitted within one week of the services being rendered.