inactive

Brenda C Fitzgerald MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2011
I've tried contacting the office for 3 weeks. No one will return my call. No one answers the phone and the voice mailbox has been full for three days.

June 2nd, 2010
It's ALL Good Except . . .
I have been totally satisfied with every area as a patient of Dr. Fitzgerald, i.e., her knowledge/experience, professionalism, care and explanations provided, adequate time to discuss and/or ask questions, etc., with one exception: It is extremely difficult to get someone to answer the telephone in order to schedule an appointment or to speak to Dr. Fitzgerald's nurse to receive feedback regarding test results, etc. Also, when I leave a voice message, no one ever returns the call. I have to continue making calls until someone finally answers. On more than one occasion, it has taken at least three days to actually talk with someone--Frustrating!!! :(Please take time to address this issue and set up a plan for improvement as soon as possible.Thank you.

December 18th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
She is very dedicated to her patients.She is really concerned about your overall health. She is very knowledgeable. She will return all calls personally to inform patients about their test results. And, will return your call when you call her office. She is very hard working and dedicated to her practice. I would recommend her to everyone. I would say she is better than any doctor I have seen even the doctors I have seen at Emory. She is so knowledgeable and knows how to impart that knowledge to her patients. We need more dedicated doctor like her.