Dr. Brenda Geddis-Comrie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 19th, 2015
I absolutely love Dr. Geddis-Comrie! She is fantastic when it comes to explaining things and really takes the time to listen. I don't visit her often but she remembers me and the little details that other doctors wouldn't normally remember or even care about. She spends quality time with me and never makes me feel rushed. I would suggest her to loved ones and friends.

March 15th, 2014
awful office staff
very disappointed in follow up by office staff...chronic problem....like i have a scarlet letter on my head,,,M.D. is okay...

November 28th, 2012
didn't care at all.
She doesn't have the time to spend with, or even listens to what you say.it took an entire year before she was able to diagnose my problem even after I told her exactly what the problem was in the first visit.just doesn't believe you.I'm very frustrated with this lady.maybe she shouldn't have been a doctor! Stay away from this one.

June 6th, 2012
She forgets the medications she puts me on. She has lied to me and my wife on at least 3 differnt ocasions,and has no follow up on me or my wife.

May 3rd, 2011
BEST
Dr Geddis is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She is caring, makes you feel at ease. Haven't had a doctor like her in 30 years. She is no longer at UMass and I am trying to find her.Will not find a better doctor!

March 27th, 2011
good dr
She was great with me. serious at first while getting all the informations then she lightened up. like her a lot but she suddenly up and left the clinic. Nobody knew where she went..

September 16th, 2010
Changed to her as primary after visit in office with her.
I have been going to this family practice for years and I know the staff can be rude at times but they are all overworked and the office is located in a very busy hospital. I saw the other rating and know that if she was taking on other doctors appointments (which happens a lot because there are a few flaky doctors in there) there may have been a delay but isn't that pretty normal in most cases? I had to wait a long time before and actually asked what was the hold up? She told me exactly why she was delayed and made no excuses. She is one of the most kind hearted and genuinely caring physicians I have ever had. She has been very supportive and has even called me later in the evening in person to ensure I was doing OK and made sure any referral appointments were all set before I leave her office. Quite simply she is the best PCP I have ever had.

September 14th, 2010
she made me wait for 1 and half hours in her office. she fianlly came in after I asked for her 3 times and after coming in she didnt even apologise for the wait. She has horrible bedside manners. I will probably never go back to her. Even at the end of the visit, she didnt tell me what was wrong. I had to ask her what was wrong. she is a really bad doctor.