A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Goodrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Goodrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Goodrich, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda T Goodrich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda T. Goodrich practice?
- Dr. Brenda Goodrich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Goodrich practices Family Medicine near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Tunkhannock Family Physicians.