A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Jean Grossman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Brenda Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Grossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, and Saint Louis Pathologists.