Dr. Brenda Hallenbeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Hallenbeck?

May 1st, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Hallenbeck's for years for obstetrics and gynecological issues. She's thorough, calming, knowledgeable and has fantastic instincts about medical issues and how to treat them at all stages. She has a great bedside manner as well. I completely trust her with my healthcare.

November 29th, 2012

She is awesome

I had a c-section with my 1st kids. and i told her i did not want another c-section. she did everything she could to make sure i was not going to when it was time to give birth to my son. she is a nice person.

October 19th, 2011

caring doctor

I've been seeing dr. Hallenbeck since 1998. Through the years I've appreciated the care she provided. She avails herself to her patients. Whenever I have questions she takes the time to explain and ensure that I understand. The practice is professional and compassionate.

April 28th, 2011

For anyone afraid to go to a gyn/ob, this is your answer from heaven

When I tell you I am afraid of doctors, it is an understatement. Terrified is more like it. It is not the doctor itself but more the whole process. I was always hesitant about any examination and i am still anxious of the forthcoming results. I was always afraid to have a baby even though I wanted one. My first meeting with Dr Hallenbeck was not a stellar point in my life. I was 31 and clearly having a miscarriage. She was so kind to me, I cannot even put it into words. I was a wreck, crying, unable to speak, my poor husband had to answer my gynecological questionaire!! We got thru it and eventually went on to have two beautiful babies. She delivered my first son and when I say it was the BEST experience of my life. It was not the horror story every mother tells of the delivery. I imagine those stories come from women who just didnt find the best qualified doctor. She just has an understated way of assuring and encouraging you when needed.

November 20th, 2010