A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Hampton, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Hampton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hampton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Joyce Hampton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Brenda Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Hampton practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.