A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Hampton, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Hampton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hampton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Joyce Hampton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Brenda Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Hampton practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.