Dr. Brenda Hampton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2015
Best Doc Yet!
Great Doctor, Very Impressive!

December 31st, 2013
Good Dr AWFUL STAFF
Dr Hampton is great, her staff is awful and down right rude.

July 24th, 2013
Many Thanks
You are a patient and understanding Dr. the time you take with your patients is very much appreciated. You do not make any feel that you are just a number waiting for a payment. You always have time and take time to hear all that anyone has to say questions or otherwise. We will always be gratefull for the oppertunity to have you as our Dr. May you be blessed with a great and continued practice.

September 7th, 2012
Dr.Hampton is the BEST
I have used Dr. Hampton for over 10 years. She is the BEST Dr. ever!! I have referred many to use Dr. Hampton and all of them were very happy that I did.

July 26th, 2012
Customer
Thank you so much for you kindness in the office Dr. Hampton. Although when trying to speak with you directly after the appointemnt I found myself almost disgusted. You have no personal voicemail. When your staff pre-authorized my insurance and then the insurance declined payment I was contacted by a gentleman named George in your office. He stated if I did not pay the full amount I would be sent to collections. Along with the $1000 labs bill I received, you are charging me $275. I know beyond reasonable doubt insurance would not pay this amount. When asking George if he heard back from my insurance company to negotiate, he cut me off saying thats not how it works. They either pay it or the don't. I had no option to ask him why I am being charged more as a customer than insurance would pay? I am so horrified by my experience I have contacted a mal-practice lawyer to try and help me. Hopefully, you will see this message, since you do not have a voicemail or a way to leave you messages, in effort to speak with you about your employee George and other extremly curt employees. As the owner/operatior of a business, I would hope you would.

April 2nd, 2012
One of the best
Dr Hampton is very personable and makes you feel at ease while talking to her. The staff members are all so courteous. I call once in a while for an acute visit and they will typically walk you in unless their schedule is completely full. My calls are returned promptly as well. I am very satisfied with Dr Hampton and her staff members.

November 28th, 2011
Receptionist Lydia extremely RUDE
I was referred by another patient. When I called to get an appointment LYDIA was very rude and nasty. I'm thinking she didn't have her morning coffee. But I will make sure I tell potential patients how rude this office is

November 21st, 2011
Dr Hampton takes time to get to know her patients. She is very personable which makes you feel comfortable about telling her about all your aches and pains. I recommended her to my family and they came home telling me how right I was about how GREAT she is!

February 18th, 2011
Awesome Family Doctor
Dr. Hampton has taken care of our entire family for the last 8 years. We could not ask for a better doctor and even though we have had to relocate to West Virginia, we refuse to loose her as our family doctor. We travel back and forth for checkups. She genuinely cares about each of her patients and if you have a specific health issue, she will study everything she can find to ensure that she is giving you the absolute best care possible. Everyone I know that goes to her feels she is a blessing in their lives. I know I feel that way.

June 2nd, 2010
Jessica Ramirez
Dr Hampton listens and truely cares about her patients. I would recommend her to everyone!

February 21st, 2017