Dr. Brenda Hines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
I like Dr. Hines. Very professional, good customer service and friendly staff. I don't recall waiting a long time to be seen.

October 23rd, 2015
If you have questions be prepared for no answers

September 16th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Hines for 9 years. She delivered 3 of my babies and was supportive of my desire to have natural births with all of them. Even though I have since moved 20 miles away I still choose to have her as my OB/GYN and am happy that she is providing care for me again with my 4th child. She always seems happy to see her patients and takes time to listen to their concerns and answer questions they may have.

February 11th, 2015
Dr Hines is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and compassionate. She has been my doctor for over 11 years and delivered all three of my children. We just recently had a late miscarriage at 20 weeks and Dr Hines was wonderful, she even prayed with us in her office. I love Dr Hines!

May 2nd, 2013
Wonderful
Dr. Hines, Leigh Florio, and all of the staff there are amazingly kind. Dr. Hines saved my daughter's life when the cord was wrapped twice around her neck at birth. She is efficient, extremely knowledgable, and businesslike. She allowed me to have a completely natural birth with no pressure to take meds or anything else that made me uncomfortable. My second pregnancy, I lost the baby. I was devastated. Dr. Hines took well over the usual time of a doctor's visit consoling me and praying with me - it was the most perfect comfort. I would recommend her to anyone. Her staunch pro-life stance is invaluable as a doctor. The only downside is the wait - but the wait is well worth it! (I was certainly thankful for the extra time she gave ME when I needed it most, so I'm patient with the wait!)

April 3rd, 2012
Loved Her
Great doctor. Informative, concerned. Trustworthy. She sticks up for her patients. Great woman. Highly reccommend to family and friends. She made the delivery exper great.

April 3rd, 2012
Loved Her

April 6th, 2011
You people are very critical... I'm glad I'm not a doctor. Overall I thought the doctors and staff were great... my only complaint would be the wait time is always entirely too long

April 4th, 2011
Always has time to answer questions.
Although the wait may be longer than desired, the personal attention from the nurses and doctor is worth the wait. Whether the problem is small, large or just part of a check up they take the time to listen and answer questions.

January 28th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Hines is very thorough and spends time with me. Her staff is very kind and confidential.

June 22nd, 2010
I was promised a call back after devastating news. I never got a call back, but I got a bill 6 mounths later.

March 11th, 2010
LOVE her!
Dr. Hines has seen me as a patient for over 5 years and has delivered two of my children. She's wonderful and I wouldn't trade her for anything!