Dr. Brenda Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Hines?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I like Dr. Hines. Very professional, good customer service and friendly staff. I don't recall waiting a long time to be seen.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

If you have questions be prepared for no answers

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hines for 9 years. She delivered 3 of my babies and was supportive of my desire to have natural births with all of them. Even though I have since moved 20 miles away I still choose to have her as my OB/GYN and am happy that she is providing care for me again with my 4th child. She always seems happy to see her patients and takes time to listen to their concerns and answer questions they may have.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr Hines is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and compassionate. She has been my doctor for over 11 years and delivered all three of my children. We just recently had a late miscarriage at 20 weeks and Dr Hines was wonderful, she even prayed with us in her office. I love Dr Hines!

Wonderful

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Hines, Leigh Florio, and all of the staff there are amazingly kind. Dr. Hines saved my daughter's life when the cord was wrapped twice around her neck at birth. She is efficient, extremely knowledgable, and businesslike. She allowed me to have a completely natural birth with no pressure to take meds or anything else that made me uncomfortable. My second pregnancy, I lost the baby. I was devastated. Dr. Hines took well over the usual time of a doctor's visit consoling me and praying with me - it was the most perfect comfort. I would recommend her to anyone. Her staunch pro-life stance is invaluable as a doctor. The only downside is the wait - but the wait is well worth it! (I was certainly thankful for the extra time she gave ME when I needed it most, so I'm patient with the wait!)

Loved Her

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Great doctor. Informative, concerned. Trustworthy. She sticks up for her patients. Great woman. Highly reccommend to family and friends. She made the delivery exper great.

Loved Her

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Posted on April 6th, 2011

You people are very critical... I'm glad I'm not a doctor. Overall I thought the doctors and staff were great... my only complaint would be the wait time is always entirely too long

Always has time to answer questions.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Although the wait may be longer than desired, the personal attention from the nurses and doctor is worth the wait. Whether the problem is small, large or just part of a check up they take the time to listen and answer questions.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Hines is very thorough and spends time with me. Her staff is very kind and confidential.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I was promised a call back after devastating news. I never got a call back, but I got a bill 6 mounths later.

LOVE her!

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr. Hines has seen me as a patient for over 5 years and has delivered two of my children. She's wonderful and I wouldn't trade her for anything!