A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Barber Hoffman MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda B. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Brenda Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.