A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Hoffman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda B Hoffman MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda B. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Brenda Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.