inactive

Brenda J Horwitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 24th, 2016
Just another arrogant doc wont even listen to symptoms
1st time met her very nice and she scheduled tests i just asked about the tests she refused to explain the point of the test just tells me she needs the results then she put me on relistor injection and i went into instant wd and i called her and she tells me that is impossible and refused to talk to me im in so much pain puking cant eat sleep pass gas and she says she cant do anything till we try manometry training i cant even sit the pain is so bad

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Brenda Horowitz is excellent in all the questions asked.

February 19th, 2015
She's an excellent doctor n a very understanding person she's my best doctor God bless her always

January 1st, 2014
Emergency Dispatcher
Dr. Horwitz is a amazing physician!!! She has always gone above and beyond what my expectations!! Dr. Horwitz has made a lot of progress in my conditions that my local GI physicians had missed. If it wasn't for Dr. Horwitz and her amazing Fellow Physicians I would probably still be suffering from the old diagnosis that my old GI docs gave me which were not all correct. Thanks Dr. Horwitz for being amazing!! You truly are a fantastic physician and a blessing to me!!

April 21st, 2008
Stay away....
This doctor is uncaring and frankly poor I thought. She had a bad attitude and not empathic to my complaints. The most shocking part was that she had to look up answers to my questions online and left the room to consult with another physician!... yeah, a real confidence-builder... stay away.... there are plenty of other good gastroenterologists in the city to choose from.