A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Houmard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Houmard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houmard
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Houmard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Houmard, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houmard graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Houmard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Sue Houmard MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda S. Houmard practice?
- Dr. Brenda Houmard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Houmard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.