A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Houmard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Houmard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houmard
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Houmard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Houmard, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houmard graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Houmard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Sue Houmard MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda S. Houmard practice?
- Dr. Brenda Houmard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Houmard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.