A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Houmard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Houmard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Houmard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houmard graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Houmard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Evergreen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houmard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans