Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Kitchen
Dr. Brenda Kitchen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Toledo, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kitchen is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital, Mercy Children`s Hospital and University Of Michigan Health System. Dr. Kitchen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Kitchen has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Brenda Kitchen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Mara Rubenstein
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi11
Dr. Maureen Anderson
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi32