A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Kitchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Kitchen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kitchen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda J Kitchen MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen practice?
- Dr. Brenda Kitchen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Kitchen practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.