A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Kitchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Kitchen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kitchen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitchen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen practice?
Dr. Brenda Kitchen practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.