A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Kruse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kruse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Jo Kruse MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Brenda Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Kruse practices Anesthesiology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Anesthesiologists.