Dr. Brenda Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Johnson?

One of the best Doctors I've had

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

I truly cannot say enough good about Dr. Johnson. She is one of, if not the best doctor I have ever had. She is reasonable. Doesn't overbook. Will see you the same day you call if you are not feeling well. Explains everything. Very calming presence. My blood pressure is lower at her office than it is in my own home. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her secretary Michelle is also a great person to deal with. Michelle is also very reasonable and professional. Never had a problem.

Excellent

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Johnson listens, after dealing with a multitude of minor health issues she took the time to really investigate what was wrong with me. After all was said and done I feel extremely comfortable in her care.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017