A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Lobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Lobley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lobley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Lobley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lobley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Lobley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda Lobley practice?
- Dr. Brenda Lobley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Lobley practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.