inactive

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

July 23rd, 2012
Wonderful doctor, terrible staff
I have been going to Dr Mah-McCaa almost since from the start. Unfortunately, I've seen her office staff go from bad to worse. The unapologetically poor treatment of the patients is inexcusable. Today was the last straw, after this morning's poor treatment I informed them that I would be changing doctors. Their response? Meh.I will miss Dr. Mah-McCaa.

May 10th, 2012
The Best of the Best!
Although the wait time can be 20 minutes or more before Dr. M gets to you, she is WELL worth the wait! She spends as much time as is needed with each patient, which is what puts her behind schedule at times. She is knowledgeable, kind and a WONDERFUL listener! I have been a patient of Dr. M for over 10 years and wouldn't go to anyone else!

April 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Mah-McCaa for 14 years. She is one of the few Doctors I have ever gone to that makes you feel like you matter in her practice. The wait is long but she does not rush during the time you have with her. I also appreciate the use of technology and the ease of getting a hold of her with the system she uses.

March 16th, 2012
Very caring doctor
I would recommend her to anyone. There was no rushed feeling to get me out of the office and on to the next patient. A much better experience than at the last two doctors I have had.

January 4th, 2012
Take the good with the bad
O.K., there is usually a long wait but it seems to be shorter now that she has her own office. I have been with Dr. Mah-McCaa for 16 years. At times I've thought about getting another doctor then I remember how she helped me emotionally get through my diagnosis of adult onset juvenile diabetes, infetility,so on. She really is a sweetheart and thorough but that's probably why the wait is long.But I think she's trying to get better as in the last year I've haven't waited longer than 45 minutes.

July 12th, 2011
My son and I have been patients of Dr. Mah-Mccaa's for over 10 years. I've stuck with her because I believe she really cares about us. I trust her. I feel she's always given us her best care and when we've faced medical issues that aren't her expertise, she has happily referred us to someone with those expertise. Sometimes we've had to wait longer that normal and I believe it's because she gives each of her patiences the time they need. I've NEVER felt rushed out by her. She's kind, caring, and smart!

March 24th, 2010
Bring a novel to read, the wait is that long!

February 4th, 2010
Horrible!!
2.5 hour wait time. My wife and I have both been kept waiting numerous times. Always over 2 hours.