A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Marcano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Marcano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Marcano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Violet Marcano MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brenda V. Marcano practice?
- Dr. Brenda Marcano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Marcano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Pediatricians.