A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Marshall, Integrative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Age-Related Problems
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hashimoto Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Ann Marshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Brenda Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Marshall practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Primary Care Doctors.