Integrative Medicine

Solana Beach
634 Stevens Ave
Solana Beach, CA 92075
858-350-6290
Locations and availability (1)

Apr 15th, 2014

Wow. Smart gal. Fantastic experience, and helpful. Feeling much better. Thank you to the good doctor,

Nov 24th, 2013

Tuesday afternoon "walk in" super nutrient shots...Great idea, and it fit my schedule. Love the privacy and knowing I am well trained hands.

Oct 9th, 2013

All I can say is this is one of those all too rare Doctors. Dr. M. worked through my entire history with me. Not only reviewing my records, but listening to me, talking with me, in my regular person language. So very cool. The outcome of my visits were extremely beneficial, and my health has dramatically improved.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Recent Patient on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Marshall spent ample time with me. She took the time to listen, and we discussed my issues in depth. Her extraordinary ability to explain the biochemical mechanisms in terms that were understandable to me, Jane Average, was very a informative and comprehensive to process. Her prognosis and course of action has helped my health improve. Excellent care. Great find. Thank you Dr. Marshall.

|  Terrible Scheduling System  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Booking an appointment through Zoc Doc is a nightmare. The system doesn't seem to be linked to Dr. Marshall's calendar and therefore I arrived for what I thought was my appointment day and time only to find out it was not on her calendar. I received 3 email confirmations and a text message the day of.....

Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr. Marshall was able to find a B12 and folate problem in my son that no other doctors had even considered. His health has made a dramatic change. Dr. Marshall's appointments are for an hour. My son and I had our histories thoroughly gone through and discussed. Treatment plan was thoroughly discussed. All questions answered. Doctor herself called a couple of times with followup information.

Doctor's Response

This is the true reason I got into Medicine...thanks and it has been a pleasure getting to the root cause of your son's health concerns.

|  hospital privileges?  |  show details
by Jerry on Nov 3rd, 2009

Does not have knowledge of more serious illnesses. Questionable credentials. Uncertain about her hospital privileges.

Doctor's Response

I have no knowledge or file on a patient named Jerry. Please refer to ZocDoc for verified patient evaluations, which are contacts whom have been actually verified as patients who I have cared for in my office. Thanks and be well ! Dr. Marshall