A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matti-Orozco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Matti-Orozco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matti-Orozco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance