A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matti-Orozco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Matti-Orozco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Marcia Matti-Orozco MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Matti-Orozco practice?
- Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco has 10 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Matti-Orozco practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.