A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda McBride, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. McBride has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBride accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. McBride practice?
Dr. Brenda McBride practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.