Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 12th, 2012

Very poor experience with Dr. Brenda Moskovitz. Poor bedside manner combined with an office staff member calling me with incorrect results propelled me to change my female caregiver. Would not recommend to anyone.

Sep 24th, 2012

I did not like the fact I had to pay more then $100 for a following up visit that last 5 minutes. PS: I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room.

Aug 18th, 2011

excellent performance

|  Poor Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

I came to Dr. Moskovitz after a stay in the hospital for severe pelvic/abdominal pain. Dr. M spent a decent amount of time in her office getting my history, but instead of really listening to me, she kept repeating the questions. The exam was the worst I've ever experienced. She did not tell me anything she was going to do before she did it and didn't acknowledge the pain I told her I was in or take a softer approach. I was in tears by the end of the exam from the pain. When she finished the exam, she stayed in the room and asked several of the same questions previously asked and didn't even remember I was JUST IN THE HOSPITAL for this pain. I felt very uncomfortable, especially given that she didn't give me a chance to put my clothes back on before she did her paperwork and continued questioning. I actually felt violated.The office staff was nice enough, but didn't seem to care too much about privacy (the m/a swung the door a little wide open for my comfort while I was covered by a too small paper sheet).I've never left a dr's office feeling the way I did. Dr. did send me for follow up testing on a different issue so I gave her a better score on the accuracy, even though my main concerns were not addressed AT ALL.Additionally, i was billed as a specialist visit and not OB/GYN even though everything associated with her name lists OB/GYN.

|  reliable  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

very caring and tries to understand my problems and questions and answers them in the best possible way. excellent in returning phone calls and so easy to get in touch with the doctor. doctor is always available. i feel very comfortable when i visit her office.

|  Ms. Quinn  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

She had a horrible attitude; was dismissive and uncaring. She cut off questions and minimized the concerns that were expressed.

|  Did not receive proper results from lab work!  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2010

I have extremely low progesterone levels and her nurse told me my tests were "normal." The entire purpose of the testing was to find out why my periods were extremely irregular, were disappearing, and had sever cramps. I suffered from all types of symptoms as a result of this not being addressed or treated. Unable to lose weight, even with good diet and exercise 4-5 times per week. I suffered from extreme insomnia, fatigue, bloating, joint pain, etc... I would double check your results twice after seeing Dr. Moscovich. If you are trying to conceive you definently want to make sure your hormone levels are within normal ranges.When I seen the results for myself, and asked the nurse why they over looked my results, she was lost for words. The only excuse she could come up with is the lab did not flag it and Dr. Moscovich signed off on it. Why in the world would the lab have to flag the values, when they are visible to the Dr.'s eyes? In the future I will not be seeing Dr. Moscovich again. I need a Dr. that can treat my hormonal issues. Isn't that what a doctor is suppose to do?