Dr. Brenda Moskovitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 23rd, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AT A DOCTORS OFFICE
This doctor and her staff are corrupt. They tried charging me half of the 300 dollar "new patient" office visit, even though my co-pay is $25.00. Then when I refused that they charged me $50.00 co-pay calling themselves "specialist" . I had an ultrasound and did not plan on going back since the experience was poor to say the least. I received 3 calls and voicemails followed by aetter stating the doctor needed to see me about my test results. I found it odd they couldn't tell me the results in the voicemails or letter so I worried something was wrong with the results. Instead of starting over again at a new doc to pay for same test again I went in for test rests... They were NORMAL.. And they charged me the $50.00 specialist fee to tell me that. She is an unethical and money driven. Her receptionist are trained to lie and cheat for her and she should not be lower to do these practices!

March 12th, 2015
Awesome Doctor and staff!!

November 12th, 2012
Very poor experience with Dr. Brenda Moskovitz. Poor bedside manner combined with an office staff member calling me with incorrect results propelled me to change my female caregiver. Would not recommend to anyone.

September 24th, 2012
I did not like the fact I had to pay more then $100 for a following up visit that last 5 minutes. PS: I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room.

August 18th, 2011
excellent performance

January 27th, 2011
Poor Bedside Manner
I came to Dr. Moskovitz after a stay in the hospital for severe pelvic/abdominal pain. Dr. M spent a decent amount of time in her office getting my history, but instead of really listening to me, she kept repeating the questions. The exam was the worst I've ever experienced. She did not tell me anything she was going to do before she did it and didn't acknowledge the pain I told her I was in or take a softer approach. I was in tears by the end of the exam from the pain. When she finished the exam, she stayed in the room and asked several of the same questions previously asked and didn't even remember I was JUST IN THE HOSPITAL for this pain. I felt very uncomfortable, especially given that she didn't give me a chance to put my clothes back on before she did her paperwork and continued questioning. I actually felt violated.The office staff was nice enough, but didn't seem to care too much about privacy (the m/a swung the door a little wide open for my comfort while I was covered by a too small paper sheet).I've never left a dr's office feeling the way I did. Dr. did send me for follow up testing on a different issue so I gave her a better score on the accuracy, even though my main concerns were not addressed AT ALL.Additionally, i was billed as a specialist visit and not OB/GYN even though everything associated with her name lists OB/GYN.

August 27th, 2010
reliable
very caring and tries to understand my problems and questions and answers them in the best possible way. excellent in returning phone calls and so easy to get in touch with the doctor. doctor is always available. i feel very comfortable when i visit her office.

August 24th, 2010
Ms. Quinn
She had a horrible attitude; was dismissive and uncaring. She cut off questions and minimized the concerns that were expressed.

February 27th, 2010
Did not receive proper results from lab work!
I have extremely low progesterone levels and her nurse told me my tests were "normal." The entire purpose of the testing was to find out why my periods were extremely irregular, were disappearing, and had sever cramps. I suffered from all types of symptoms as a result of this not being addressed or treated. Unable to lose weight, even with good diet and exercise 4-5 times per week. I suffered from extreme insomnia, fatigue, bloating, joint pain, etc... I would double check your results twice after seeing Dr. Moscovich. If you are trying to conceive you definently want to make sure your hormone levels are within normal ranges.When I seen the results for myself, and asked the nurse why they over looked my results, she was lost for words. The only excuse she could come up with is the lab did not flag it and Dr. Moscovich signed off on it. Why in the world would the lab have to flag the values, when they are visible to the Dr.'s eyes? In the future I will not be seeing Dr. Moscovich again. I need a Dr. that can treat my hormonal issues. Isn't that what a doctor is suppose to do?