A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Powell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Powell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthpark Hospital
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Norton Powell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda N. Powell practice?
- Dr. Brenda Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Powell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.