A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Newman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Newman, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Newman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Leann Newman MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. Newman practice?
- Dr. Brenda Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Newman practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Mercer Island, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.