A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Newman, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Newman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. Newman practice?
Dr. Brenda Newman practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.