A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Nicholson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Pittman Nicholson MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda P. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brenda Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Nicholson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Oncologists.