A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Nicholson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Pittman Nicholson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda P. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brenda Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Nicholson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Oncologists.