A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Nicholson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Pittman Nicholson MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda P. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Brenda Nicholson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Nicholson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sevierville, TN and Harrogate, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Oncologists.