Dr. Brenda Osborne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Osborne?

Posted on August 21st, 2013

please don't choose this doctor, she misdiagnosed my son, sent him to kosair hospital, they did lots of testing there, blood, rx ,etc etc, and then they sais it was a mistake? all for what? may get money from passport? terrible experience, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, what I did? the next day, of course I changed to another doctor. I would never complain about waiting but playing with a baby health, that's worst than awfull!!!!!!

Dr.Osbourne//Have to change doctors now

Posted on October 6th, 2012

I have 3 sons that have been patients at this location for years. Unfortunately, I will now have to find another pediatrician for my children due to the fact that they would not see my youngest son when he had strep rash. I had called the after hours nurse who told me to call in the morning to get my son in. They refused to see him. I know they don't take walk ins, but they could have worked him in. He is 3 and had a rash. I was told to take him to the hospital. They will bill me for it not being an emergency in their eyes.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

She and her staff are always kind and professional. I love the time and care they give my children while they are there.

Posted on December 17th, 2009

As a first time mom I was recommended to Dr Osborne when my daughter was only a few days old. My daughter is almost 6 and has been referred to an allergist & pulmonologist and ENT providers and I think they are the best as well. I tust her.

Posted on March 7th, 2016