A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Peabody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Peabody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peabody
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Peabody, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peabody graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peabody has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Kay Peabody MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda K. Peabody practice?
- Dr. Brenda Peabody has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Peabody practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.