A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Peak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Peak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Peak, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Peak graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Peak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital Formerly Humana Hospital Huntsvlle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda J Peak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Peak practice?
- Dr. Brenda Peak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Peak practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Family Physicians.