A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Porter, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda E Porter MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda E. Porter practice?
- Dr. Brenda Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Porter practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.