A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Porter, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda E Porter MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda E. Porter practice?
- Dr. Brenda Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Porter practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.