Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Porter
Dr. Brenda Porter, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Childrens Seashore House, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. Dr. Porter has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Porter has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Brenda Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Kay Chang
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Elizabeth Galla
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Richard Shames
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi27