A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Rice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda L Rice MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. Rice practice?
- Dr. Brenda Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Rice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medina, OH.
See Medina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.