Dr. Brenda Rice MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Medina, OH

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Rice was rude and dismissive with me and my concerns. Then she didn't bill my insurance under preventative codes even though I stressed that it was to be a preventative visit. She then refused to change the codes so my insurance would pay for it and I was stuck with a $300+ bill that I could not afford.

January 16th, 2015
SHE'S WONDERFUL--CAN'T SAY ENOUGH!
She cared for me as a person, very professional & wonderful bedside manner!

January 16th, 2015
She is wonderful!
I went to Dr. Rice for the first time yesterday for my annual checkup. I was amazed not to see anyone in the waiting room when I walked in. Mind you, ...

October 17th, 2014
Awesome!
I had a good experience with Dr. Rice. There is a bit of a wait, but that's part of going to any doctor's office..not a big deal to me! She is a kind and wise woman. She is a bit quiet and reserved when you first meet her, but she is immensely intelligent and experienced. She went the extra mile to diagnose and treat me. Without a doubt, I will be returning to Dr. Rice's care as needed. I highly recommend her!

October 14th, 2014
Mother of 5 children and cancer survivor
Dr. Rice is an independent woman healthcare provider; however, she can also provide family physician services. Dr Rice takes her time in getting to know you and your health history. I never feel rushed. She is caring, courteous, friendly & thorough but the one draw back to some people but not to me is that she tells it like it is so be prepared for that. There is no sugar coating. Staff is courteous and helpful and returns calls promptly. Love this doctor.

April 8th, 2013
Dr. Rice changed my life. She gave me answers I had been searching for for years! I don't know if this woman will ever know how much she helped me. She really is an amazing doctor. She is super sweet, easy to talk to, and takes her time.

January 16th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS
I started seeing this doctor after my second surgery caused by endometriosis. I went because of servere pain in pelvic area and sciatica that comes with the cramping. Not being able to work or perform activities with children I thought this doctor would help, but, instead I wasn't giving anycare. Her staff was very rude when I told my symptoms. I can not stess enough that this doctor is only for simple pap test and that would be it. When I brought up the fact that I thought that it might be sciatic endometriosis I was told "no, and do some stretching." Yes, no MRI to rule it out, nothing. So please save your money and your time and go to a more qualified doctor.