Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
SHE'S WONDERFUL--CAN'T SAY ENOUGH! show details SHE'S WONDERFUL--CAN'T SAY ENOUGH!
Jan 16th, 2015

She cared for me as a person, very professional & wonderful bedside manner!

She is wonderful! show details She is wonderful!
by S. H. on Jan 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

I went to Dr. Rice for the first time yesterday for my annual checkup. I was amazed not to see anyone in the waiting room when I walked in. Mind you, ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awesome! show details Awesome!
by KA on Oct 17th, 2014

I had a good experience with Dr. Rice. There is a bit of a wait, but that's part of going to any doctor's office..not a big deal to me! She is a kind and wise woman. She is a bit quiet and reserved when you first meet her, but she is immensely intelligent and experienced. She went the extra mile to diagnose and treat me. Without a doubt, I will be returning to Dr. Rice's care as needed. I highly recommend her!

Mother of 5 children and cancer survivor show details Mother of 5 children and cancer survivor
Oct 14th, 2014

Dr. Rice is an independent woman healthcare provider; however, she can also provide family physician services. Dr Rice takes her time in getting to know you and your health history. I never feel rushed. She is caring, courteous, friendly & thorough but the one draw back to some people but not to me is that she tells it like it is so be prepared for that. There is no sugar coating. Staff is courteous and helpful and returns calls promptly. Love this doctor.

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Rice changed my life. She gave me answers I had been searching for for years! I don't know if this woman will ever know how much she helped me. She really is an amazing doctor. She is super sweet, easy to talk to, and takes her time.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS show details DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS
Jan 16th, 2012

I started seeing this doctor after my second surgery caused by endometriosis. I went because of servere pain in pelvic area and sciatica that comes with the cramping. Not being able to work or perform activities with children I thought this doctor would help, but, instead I wasn't giving anycare. Her staff was very rude when I told my symptoms. I can not stess enough that this doctor is only for simple pap test and that would be it. When I brought up the fact that I thought that it might be sciatic endometriosis I was told "no, and do some stretching." Yes, no MRI to rule it out, nothing. So please save your money and your time and go to a more qualified doctor.