Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Roy-Clark
Dr. Brenda Roy-Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Presque Isle, ME, with another office in Caribou, ME. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Roy-Clark is affiliated with Cary Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Roy-Clark has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Brenda Roy-Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Presque Isle, ME.
Dr. Joseph Mack
Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Presque Isle, ME 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alan Mautz
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Presque Isle, ME 0.73 mi12
Dr. Thomas Ballard
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Family Medicine
Presque Isle, ME 0.73 mi40