Dr. Brenda Rude Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Rude?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017

Hard to get an appointment is my ONLY problem with Dr. Rude and that is not her fault.

November 4th, 2016

Very thorough

Dr Rude spends the time necessary to get to the root of medical issues, and will listen to your thoughts regarding suggested treatment. Some doctors seem to be insulted if you have some issue with their first choice of medication, etc. I know that I'm not likely to take a medication that makes me sick, but I've had a couple of doctors tell me that's what they are giving me anyway. Usually there are other options, and Dr Rude will listen. It's also good that Mercy has a way to contact her via their website, I will usually hear from Dr Rude or her nurse within 24 hours if I send a message via the website. I highly recommend her to anyone with a complicated medical history.

September 22nd, 2015

You couldn't do better

Excellent doctor in all catagories. Very sad to have lost her to Bentonville Ark.

September 9th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I think Dr. Rude is probably the most thorough dr that i have ever seen. She also spends a lot of time with me when I see her, which is not necessarily the case with other Mercy doctors, or if they do spend the time, it seems it bothers them. If I need to see a dr for something between my every 3 month visits, I have seen the APN, which bothered me at first, but I haven't had any complaints about my treatment from any of them. I would, and have, recommended Dr Rude to anyone with chronic health problems.

March 19th, 2013

Great doctor

Absolutely the most thorough doctor I have ever used. She takes a lot of time and has been my doctor and my husbands doctor for several years. Never ever rushes you out the door.

September 18th, 2012

Best Family Doctor I have ever had

I would and have highly recommend Dr. Rude to anyone looking for a kind and compasonate Doctor. She is very professional and never pushes you out the door. She truely wants to help you, that is a very hard quality to find these days.

May 13th, 2011

Manager

Great Doctor. Very easy to talk to and she cares about you. Will take her time to know you and what is bothing you, she is never in a rush to get you out of the office. I have been seeing her as my and my wifes family Dr. for serveral years now and have no plans to change.

October 18th, 2009

I am an RN and have doctor shopped for 10 years for a doctor I respected and met all my criteria of a "family doctor". Dr. Rude has finally met all my criteria. I never feel rushed, I know I can tell her anything, she is non-judgemental and caring and demands follow-up on problems. She addresses all my concerns no matter how trivial.

May 13th, 2009

The most caring Doctor I have ever met. Incredibly thorough.

November 14th, 2016