Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Joy on Mar 19th, 2013

Absolutely the most thorough doctor I have ever used. She takes a lot of time and has been my doctor and my husbands doctor for several years. Never ever rushes you out the door.

Best Family Doctor I have ever had show details Best Family Doctor I have ever had
Sep 18th, 2012

I would and have highly recommend Dr. Rude to anyone looking for a kind and compasonate Doctor. She is very professional and never pushes you out the door. She truely wants to help you, that is a very hard quality to find these days.

Manager show details Manager
May 13th, 2011

Great Doctor. Very easy to talk to and she cares about you. Will take her time to know you and what is bothing you, she is never in a rush to get you out of the office. I have been seeing her as my and my wifes family Dr. for serveral years now and have no plans to change.

by Mary A. on Oct 18th, 2009

I am an RN and have doctor shopped for 10 years for a doctor I respected and met all my criteria of a "family doctor". Dr. Rude has finally met all my criteria. I never feel rushed, I know I can tell her anything, she is non-judgemental and caring and demands follow-up on problems. She addresses all my concerns no matter how trivial.

Sep 30th, 2009

I feel she is too money oriented. Can't believe she will not take self-pay patients and does not take many insurance plans. I guess she sees only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - A friend told me to stay away and that's what I'll do.John Small

May 13th, 2009

The most caring Doctor I have ever met. Incredibly thorough.

Outstanding Customer Service show details Outstanding Customer Service
by Citysearch User on Apr 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Being one of Dr. Brenda Rude`s patients means being taken care of and knowing that when you walk out that door, you will not have to worry i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Highly Recommended Family Doctor show details Highly Recommended Family Doctor
by Citysearch User on Mar 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Rude`s for 5 years. She takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns and does not rush you out the door...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com