A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Baker, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Affiliated Physicians, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda S Baker MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Brenda Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.