A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Sandmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandmaier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandmaier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Sandmaier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmaier graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sandmaier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Marie Sandmaier MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Sandmaier practice?
- Dr. Brenda Sandmaier has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Sandmaier practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.