A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Sanford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sanford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Lee Sanford MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Brenda Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Sanford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.