A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Shinar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Shinar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinar graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shinar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shinar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda L. Shinar practice?
Dr. Brenda Shinar practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.