Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello
Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology, General Surgery and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Sickle-Santanello is affiliated with Grant Medical Center, Mount Carmel West and St. Ann's Hospital. Dr. Sickle-Santanello has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Tejas Lodhawala
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dawood Malik
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 0.53 mi
Dr. Jessica Ross
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 1.21 mi41