A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello, Surgical Oncologist, Breast Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sickle-Santanello graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sickle-Santanello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Jeanne Sickle-Santanello MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Sickle-Santanello practice?
- Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Sickle-Santanello practices Surgery and Hematology & Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Oncologists.