A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Sikorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Sikorski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda J Sikorski DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Sikorski practice?
- Dr. Brenda Sikorski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Sikorski practices Family Medicine near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL.
See Evanston Primary Care Doctors.